If you receive a payment error, a temporary authorization/hold may appear on your credit card account. You will not be charged for any of these, and they will go away in a few days. This happens any time a credit card transaction is denied for some reason. Just because this is showing up does NOT mean your order went through.
This usually happens because your billing address doesn't match the address for your credit card. Please correct it and try again. If it's still giving you an error, then the card is being denied for some other reason. Please try a different card.
If you placed your order before 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern time it will ship out the same day. If you placed your order later in the day, it will ship out the next day.
To apply your loyalty points, after you login, on the left hand side there's a pink box titled "My Account". At the bottom of that box is a link called "My loyalty points". In there, you can convert your loyalty points into a voucher code. Click on your Cart (box in the top right corner), and there will be a box to enter a voucher code. Enter the code that was made from your loyalty points in that box and it'll apply the points.
On the top right corner of the page in the Cart box, click the "Cart" button next to the "Check out" button. There will then be a box in the middle of the page that says Vouchers, and asks for a Code. Type or paste your coupon code in the box and click, "add." It should apply your discounts as soon as the page refreshes.
Note that the Vouchers box will not be there if your cart is empty. You have to add something to your cart first before the Vouchers box appears.
You can also see what vouchers you have available by clicking on the "My vouchers" link in the pink box on the left hand side of the site.
Everything is shipped in discrete envelopes with no markings on the outside indicating the contents. The return address is a person's name, not the company name.
To most places, USPS Priority ($5 option) it will be 2-3 days from the day we ship it until it is delivered. It may be one day more to some very rural locations. USPS Express ($19) is overnight to most places, and 2 days to some rural locations. Both USPS Priority and USPS Express deliver on Saturday. USPS does not guarantee delivery times.
FedEx Priority and Standard Overnight are both overnight Monday through Friday, and FedEx 2Day takes two days, Monday through Friday. Please be aware that no FedEx deliveries are made on Saturday, and orders placed with FedEx shipping after the cutoff on Friday or Saturday will ship on Monday.
If you are considering using FedEx Overnight, this means that if it's Thursday (after 2pm EST/11am PST), Friday, or Saturday, it's faster and cheaper to use USPS Express. If you are considering FedEx 2Day, this means that if it's Wednesday (after 2pm EST/11am PST), Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (before 2pm EST/11am PST), it's faster and cheaper to use USPS Priority. FedEx guarantees delivery times.
If you are using USPS shipping, you may have noticed that the tracking is giving one of the following statuses:
• There is no record of this item." -- Your order has not yet been scanned in at the post office. They often don't get scanned in until they are processed in the sorting facility in the evenings.
• "Electronic Shipping Info Received, [date]." -- This means that our shipping software communicated with the Post Office, and that the package is in the system, but not yet scanned in.
• "Processed through Sort Facility,[date and time],[BERKELEY or OAKLAND or SAN JOSE]. -- This means that the package has been scanned in at one of the large mail sorting facilities in the area, and is now routed to the sorting facility nearest to your location. Usually the tracking will not update again until after it has arrived in your state. This takes about two days for USPS Priority. If this takes more than three days to update (for US orders), let us know and we can contact the post office for you.
• "Out for Delivery, [Date], [YOUR LOCATION]" -- The package has arrived successfully, and should be delivered today. If the package is not delivered the day that this message appears, this could mean that the post office has left your order on the truck, or misplaced it. Let us know and we can call the post office and ask them to look for it.
• "Out for Delivery, [Date], BERKELEY" -- This is actually an error that sometimes shows up but the Post Office has no good explanation for why or how this happens. Supposedly it is an error with the scanning system, but in most cases, the package does not suffer any delay, and in all cases, it arrives at its destination sucessfully.
USPS Priority users, please keep in mind that what we call Tracking Numbers are actually Delivery Confirmation numbers, and so updates can be infrequent and unreliable.
If you want to order a quantity other than the ones listed on the site, visit the shopping cart page and click the + button in the Qty (Quantity) column. Note that the price for a particular quantity of the product stays at the same level when you adjust the amount in this way. In other words, you don't get the normal price reduction for ordering a larger amount. For example, in most cases, ordering the 1-oz, and the 2-oz quantities of a product is going to be cheaper than ordering the 1-oz and then changing the quantity to 3. This is unfortunately due to a limitation of our shopping cart software.